I am a friendly guy who was found in the parking lot at Spenger's Grotto in Berkeley. I am a ball dog, and would LOVE to have a home where my special someone will let my skills shine. Agility, fly ball, Search & Rescue? bring it on! I was just filmed to be in a "working pitbull" video, as a matter of fact! Oh, and, I'm a world-class snuggler.

Other important facts: I'm probably a mix (lab? boxer?), I would like to be an only dog (and please no cats), I am 6-ish, I like kids and they like me, and I am very, very smart.

please contact Home at Last Rescue if you are interested in me!!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Eddie in action

Kathy Kear took us out to the Berkley marina to show us Eddie's amazing skills. She'd hide the ball in rocks, in trees, in tall grass, and Eddie would find it. Talk about tenacious...he even jumped up in a tree to get the ball. It was awesome to see him jump into the water too...we didn't know if he like water. Well, he does. He's such a fantastic dog...you have to see him in action. He needs someone who will do this kind of activity with him, he was truly in his element.

Photos by Rob McNicholas..the entire set is here, please check them out, they are gorgeous!





1 comment:

  1. This blog is very nicely done, Sam!

    I have edited down the video of Eddie and it can now be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxh0JKfCpfw . Share and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete